When you sign up to our services you will receive a weekly Free SMS Reminder so you won’t miss your bin collection and you know what bin to put out. We will also send you a monthly chart displaying your waste composition broken down by bin type.
Your bins will be put back exactly where they should be once they have been emptied by our uniformed crew. If need to contact us you can Freephone 1800 24 89 24.
Click here to sign-up online. Alternatively you may Freephone 1800 24 89 24 during office hours, where one of our customer service team will be delighted to take your details.
Does it take long?
Switching is easy. It will take less than 5 minutes to switch to The City Bin Co.
What will I need?
You will need to have your bank account details or laser / credit card details ready to set up your monthly payment plan.
When will my bins arrive?
You will receive your bins within three working days.
What Goes In Each Bin?
Guide To Recycling Symbols
Our Simple Kids Guide to Recycling
Our Customer Charter
Check out your new recycling list
Lighten your Green Bin
- To reduce weight make sure that used food containers are clean and dry.
- Invest in a refillable water bottle, coffee cup and lunch box to reduce waste when on the move.
- Look for goods with less packaging.
- Choose goods in refillable packaging such as detergents & coffee.
- Look for compostable & recycling symbols on packaging.
Lighten your Brown Bin
- The average household wastes up to a third of all the food they buy, so check your cupboards and fridge before you shop.
- Use your freezer – it helps prevent food waste.
- Make sure fruit and vegetables are stored correctly.
- You can use a composter for uncooked vegetable or garden waste instead of putting it into the brown bin.
Lighten your Grey Bin
- If you understand what items go where, you can make sure that you are not weighing down your general waste bin with items that can be more cost-effectively disposed of in your green or brown bin.
- Remove any water or liquid to make it as light as possible.
Find out more